200-hour Live Purna Yoga Teacher Training
Affiliated School of the College Of Purna Yoga
- Would you like to enrich your personal yoga practice?
- Do you have an interest in sharing the many gifts of a yoga practice that have impacted your life so wonderfully with others?
- Do you want to do something really fun, learn more about yoga, challenge yourself and develop great friendships along the way?
- Are you looking for ways to deepen or begin a meditation practice and connect more fully with your soul's purpose?
- Do you want to know not just the how’s but the why's of a safe and effective yoga practice?
Learn the Knowledge
Learn the foundation of Purna Yoga at the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. Delve and discover the four precious petals of Purna Yoga.
- Alignment-based asana and Prānāyama
- Heartfull MeditationTM
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Applied yogic philosophy.
Learn about yourself by exploring questions of Who Am I? Why Am I Here? Where Am I Going?
Build the Confidence
Deepen yourself and your practice through the asana and Heartfull MeditationTM.
Apply the philosophy to recruit the courage and strength from within to become your true self and live a life of joy and love.
Practice the Skills
Begin practice teaching the first weekend of the teacher training program. Through lecture, meditation, teaching, laughter and fun refine your teaching skills throughout the program. By the end of the course become a qualified, alignment-based yoga instructor.