to receive the maximum benefits from practicing yoga at my studio
- Please register for a class due to the quaint setting of 6 people per class.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to set-up and settle onto your mat.
- Wear comfortable clothes for easy mobility. Clothes that move and stretch. Wear other colors than black to enable me to see the alignment and keep your body safe.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Due to people’s sensitivity, please avoid wearing perfume, cologne or scented lotions.
- Bring your mat if you own one, otherwise there are plenty at the studio.
- You may bring water into the studio. I usually have a jar of lemon water or Fortune Delight available for all.
- Prior to coming to a yoga class eat a light snack if hungry. A piece of fruit, light salad, or smoothie digest easily. Eat a full meal 2 hours prior to beginning your yoga practice.
- In respect for other people’s property, avoid stepping on other people’s mat.
- Please turn off your cell phone. Enjoy the undisturbed time you set aside for yourself.
- Afterwards hydrate with a squeeze of fresh lemon in water. This will help the body absorb and hydrate the body.
Have fun, smile and laugh!